Tools Global Manager
São Paulo, SP, Brazil · Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2024
PayJoy is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping a billion people around the world step into the modern financial system for the first time and supporting them on a path to financial success. Founded in 2015, PayJoy’s “secret sauce” technology turns a smartphone into collateral to jumpstart unbanked consumers into the credit system. We reached profitability in 2020, reaching 8 million happy customers and over a billion dollars of sales in 2023.
As Manager of Tools and Metrics for the Global Support Ops team, you will manage tools and vendors for our Clerk and Customer Support teams as well as our Collection efforts. You will be comfortable analyzing data to find major opportunities to improve our operations and be able to drive complex configuration and implementation efforts to capture those opportunities. You will work closely with the Sr. Manager of the Tools and Metrics team and collaborate with the leads for the Clerk, Customer, and Collections verticals to uphold high service standards.
At PayJoy, we transform lives by unlocking access to the modern financial system. Your role will help empower underserved individuals to step into a brighter financial future.
- Manage and configure tools supporting Clerk and Customer Support teams as well as Collection efforts. Primary tools include Zendesk, Talkdesk, and in-house software.
- Analyze usage patterns across hundreds of thousands of interactions to identify high impact improvements while maintaining service levels.
- Define, refine, and report on key service and performance metrics across the global Support organization
- Undergraduate degree with 2-5 years experience in a customer experience or similarly high volume, highly structured environment
- Analytical skills in support of high impact initiatives
- Prioritization skills to direct your own efforts amid competing priorities
- Company-funded Health for employees and immediate family members
- Life insurance
- 30 days of Christmas bonus
- 50% Vacation premium
- 13% Saving funds
- 2,000 MXN monthly grocery coupons
- 20 days paid Vacation
- 2,000 USD annual International Business Travel allowance
- 2,000 USD annual Professional Development allowance
- 500 USD annual Fitness allowance
- 500 USD Phone Finance allowance
- 250 USD Home Office equipment allowance
- 200 USD Headphone allowance
PayJoy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Finance for the next billion * Ownership * Break Through Walls * Live Communication * Transparency & Directness * Focus on Scale * Work-Life Balance * Embrace Diversity * Speed