Sales Enablement Coordinator
Administration, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, January 12, 2024
PayJoy is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping a billion people around the world step into the modern financial system for the first time and supporting them on a path to financial success. Founded in 2015, PayJoy’s “secret sauce” technology turns a smartphone into collateral to jumpstart unbanked consumers into the credit system. We reached profitability in 2020, reaching 8 million happy customers and over a billion dollars of sales in 2023.
PayJoy is looking for a Sales Enablement Coordinator in Lima responsible for designing and implementing learning programs, tools and initiatives that empower our sales team to excel. You will work closely with the sales team to identify gaps in skills, knowledge, and processes and develop solutions to address those gaps. Also, you will provide business information/insights to the sales team and stakeholders. As our ideal candidate, you are a professional with a high ability to identify performance and knowledge gaps in sales teams, who is always interested in helping others, and who likes to work in the field and an environment of rapid change.
- Work with stakeholders in different areas/departments for training content design (content/materials for internal and external audiences)
- Design, develop and implement learning tools in different formats
- Work with the commercial team to define action plans to increase sales productivity and improve their efficiency.
- Promote the performance and productivity of the sales team, stores and clerks through the execution of training initiatives.
- Measure the performance of the sales team. Monitor and analyse key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide reports and insights.
- Collect information to improve continuously.
- Monitor the impact of training to correlate with results
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of experience in a sales enablement or a related role
- Experience in sales enablement, sales training, or sales support, and a demonstrated knowledge of best practices, methodologies, and technologies in each of these areas (such as sales cycle, sales productivity, etc.)
- The ability to facilitate engaging training and lead group meetings in-person or virtually. Experience training field sales teams.
- Ability to think critically, with an analytical mindset, measuring results before and after program/initiative delivery
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative, team player with a strong focus on delivering to have an impact
- Intermediate oral and written English skills preferred
- Strong technology skills (MS Office, CRMs, SQL, etc.)
- 30 days of vacation
- Family allowance
- Compensation for time of service
- Semiannual bonus
- EPS for the employee and direct family (spouse and children)
- Medical rest/leave
- Fitness Benefit
- Development Benefit
- Home Office equipment Benefit
- Travel Benefit
PayJoy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Finance for the next billion * Ownership * Break Through Walls * Live Communication * Transparency & Directness * Focus on Scale * Work-Life Balance * Embrace Diversity * Speed