Posted on Monday, November 13, 2023
PayJoy is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping a billion people around the world step into the modern financial system for the first time and supporting them on a path to financial success. Founded in 2015, PayJoy’s “secret sauce” technology turns a smartphone into collateral to jumpstart unbanked consumers into the credit system. We reached profitability in 2020, reaching 8 million happy customers and over a billion dollars of sales in 2023.
With over a million customers trusting PayJoy, it’s increasingly important that our apps and services operate with integrity and high availability while keeping our customers' data confidential.
- Manage field marketing agencies and a team of field marketers to develop and execute a regional demand generation strategy in line with company sales goals.
- Set and review targets weekly with the agencies.
- Check effectiveness of promoters in meeting their sales targets.
- Collaborate with senior marketing leaders, finance and sales leaders to create integrated plans and budgets.
- Be a player/coach, executing and managing field marketing activities.
- Manage promoter agencies aligned with PayJoy values.
Required Experience & Qualification
- 5+ years of marketing and/or field marketing experience
- Exemplary communication skills with senior marketing and sales leaders.
- Experience managing direct or cross-functional teams of field marketers.
- Experience managing a field marketing budget and working with senior finance and marketing leaders on annual budgeting processes.
- Demonstrated track record of driving results and staying within a budget.
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Must have a valid driver license.
- Medical Aid plan
- Retirement plan
- Internet Allowance
- Death, Funeral and Disability
- Annual Fitness Benefit
- Annual Professional Development
PayJoy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Finance for the next billion * Ownership * Break Through Walls * Live Communication * Transparency & Directness * Focus on Scale * Work-Life Balance * Embrace Diversity * Speed