Tools & Metrics BI Manager
são paulo, state of são paulo, brazil
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
PayJoy is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping a billion people around the world step into the modern financial system for the first time and supporting them on a path to financial success. Founded in 2015, PayJoy’s “secret sauce” technology turns a smartphone into collateral to jumpstart unbanked consumers into the credit system. We reached profitability in 2020, reaching 8 million happy customers and over a billion dollars of sales in 2023.
PayJoy is a mission-driven company committed to enabling a billion individuals to access the modern financial system and attain financial success. Founded in 2015, PayJoy transforms smartphones into credit collateral, propelling unbanked consumers into the credit ecosystem. Operating in 7 countries, with over 8 million customers served, we relentlessly innovate to serve our customers better.
As the Tools & metrics Ops Analyst, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end process of data scraping, data consolidation, clean up, and exploitation.
- Ensure reliability and standardization in the use of data and support metrics.
- Define c.x data integration roadmaps.
- Plan report request flows that guarantee scalability.
- Lead agreements between stakeholders on priorities in the execution of analyzes and reports.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- English is required, Portuguese or Spanish is a plus.
- Previous knowledge of tools such as: zendesk, salesforce, talkdesk, etc.
- Knowledge of how data connectors such as tray.yo, fivetran, etc. work.
- Knowledge of the main customer experience indicators: Types of calculation, what they measure, how important it is.
- Company-funded Health and Dental Insurance for employees and immediate family members.
- Life insurance.
- Monthly benefits of meal vouchers and Home Office assistance.
- Meal vouchers per work day.
- 2,000 USD annual International Business Travel
- 2,000 USD annual Professional Development
- 500 USD annual Fitness benefit
PayJoy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Finance for the next billion * Ownership * Break Through Walls * Live Communication * Transparency & Directness * Focus on Scale * Work-Life Balance * Embrace Diversity * Speed