Global Clerk Support Sr Manager
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
PayJoy is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping a billion people around the world step into the modern financial system for the first time and supporting them on a path to financial success. Founded in 2015, PayJoy’s “secret sauce” technology turns a smartphone into collateral to jumpstart unbanked consumers into the credit system. We reached profitability in 2020, reaching 8 million happy customers and over a billion dollars of sales in 2023.
As Senior Manager of Global Clerk Support, this position will be responsible of managing all local clerk support teams in each country, ensuring that each market is delivering excellent service.
In this role, they they will monitor and improve clerk support clerk support metrics (e.g. average handle time, first reply time, clerk satisfaction) and make sure that the teams are effectively supporting sales in each of PayJoy’s seven countries. Additionally, they they will forge strong alliances with each Country Manager and Commercial Director, making sure that each team is performing according to local expectations.
This role will push for standardization of global metrics and initiatives (e.g. align a common cross-country approach for clerk support agent QA ratings), seek for optimization of resources (e.g. tools and licenses cost) and product improvements. This role will be instrumental in the new Global Support Ops organization.
At PayJoy, we transform lives by unlocking access to the modern financial system. Your role will help empower underserved individuals to step into a brighter financial future.
- Design and implement the global clerk support strategies to maximize the clerk experience
- Identify current bottlenecks and issues in common. Clerk Support processes, propose improvements
- Align on and carry out on and carry out Fraud Prevention strategy with Fraud/Risk teams
- Align commercial expectations with each country
- Co-design a global performance metrics system to compare performance across BPOs and internal Clerk Support teams
- Co-design a scalable QA strategy to capture improvement areas at agent level, determine a proper training system, and standardize incentives/SLAs
- 5+ years of experience working in Operations of high-growth startups in Mexico/LatAm
- Proficient English
- Experience in managing complex, large support teams with some commercial overlap/exposure
- Exposure to “0 to 1” situations where the candidate had built a team or processes from scratch
- Advanced use of G-sheet/Microsoft Excel and comfort with analytics, SQL basics
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting, related fields
- Company-funded Health for employees and immediate family members
- Life insurance
- 30 days of Christmas bonus
- 20 days paid Vacation
- 50% Vacation premium
- 13% Saving funds
- 2,000 MXN monthly grocery coupons
- 2,000 USD annual International Business Travel allowance
- 2,000 USD annual Professional Development allowance
- 500 USD annual Fitness allowance
- 500 USD Phone Finance allowance
- 250 USD Home Office equipment allowance
- 200 USD Headphone allowance
PayJoy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Finance for the next billion * Ownership * Break Through Walls * Live Communication * Transparency & Directness * Focus on Scale * Work-Life Balance * Embrace Diversity * Speed