Marketing Operations Analyst
Marketing & Communications, IT, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Saturday, October 21, 2023
PayJoy is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping a billion people around the world step into the modern financial system for the first time and supporting them on a path to financial success. Founded in 2015, PayJoy’s “secret sauce” technology turns a smartphone into collateral to jumpstart unbanked consumers into the credit system. We reached profitability in 2020, reaching 8 million happy customers and over a billion dollars of sales in 2023.
We are seeking a marketing operations analyst who will project manage a range of trade marketing, promotions and customer retention and engagement initiatives for PayJoy. You will be based in our Mexico market, but would work on projects that support all seven of our markets globally. You will be a marketing all-rounder who is customer-obsessed, a strong problem solver and can deliver value in a fast paced startup environment.
Your typical day could start with reviewing trade marketing benchmark data in our CRM, followed by store visits to validate any pain points identified in the data, and then designing pilot initiatives that might improve our trade marketing coverage. You might then work on implementation of A/B testing for a seasonal campaign and conduct follow up customer research to identify how we can drive up campaign conversion.
- Lead data quality improvements for marketing operations including improved contactability for merchant locations and customers information
- Conduct new initiative pilots for example e-commerce and call center sales, including management of sales representatives
- Ensure trade marketing operational and process excellence by reviewing and analyzing insights and recommending actions from photo gallery data and quantitative data collected in Zoho and Jotforms
- Support for process and operations improvement in trade marketing data collection, design, production and installation
- Support monitoring and answering (where required) of customer enquiries on google profile, instagram and facebook in Sp LATAM markets
- Conduct competitor research and analyze benchmarking data
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Learn about and use marketing tools to help realize our promotional projects (automation software, social media task scheduling, etc.)
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities to improve marketing processes
- Spanish and English language skills
- Experience in fintech, telco, retail, consumer goods and / or start up
- Working experience as a marketing analyst or similar position.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Creativity and innovation in proposing solutions and strategies
- Familiarity with campaign automations, process improvement and chatbots
- Experience in analytics, partnering with BI teams
- 20 days of vacations
- Service premium
- Severance payment
- Indefinite-term contract
- Prepaid medicine
- 2,000 USD annual International Business Travel
- 2,000 USD annual Professional Development
- 500 USD annual Fitness benefit
- Phone finance 500 USD
- Home office equipment 250 USD
- Headset benefit 200 USD
PayJoy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Finance for the next billion * Ownership * Break Through Walls * Live Communication * Transparency & Directness * Focus on Scale * Work-Life Balance * Embrace Diversity * Speed