Key Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
são paulo, state of são paulo, brazil
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
PayJoy is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping a billion people around the world step into the modern financial system for the first time and supporting them on a path to financial success. Founded in 2015, PayJoy’s “secret sauce” technology turns a smartphone into collateral to jumpstart unbanked consumers into the credit system. We reached profitability in 2020, reaching 8 million happy customers and over a billion dollars of sales in 2023.
This position will be tasked with growing our corporate channel business by managing and scaling existing partners at PayJoy and engaging with new prospective channel partners. The position will be tasked with managing daily operations with strategic partners and the hire will be the main point of contact for all partner-related issues. The position will also be tasked with working with the larger Commercial Team to successfully scale our distribution partners. The candidate must be a results-driven person, experienced with hitting aggressive sales targets, and can design and execute on new ideas and initiatives to deliver on aggressive targets.
- Map, negotiate, and sign deals with new potential business partners (retailers and telcos);
- Responsible for reaching scale with your assigned corporate accounts, developing existing partnerships to increase their main KPIs;
- Work closely with the commercial team and other internal areas to ensure business partners' staff is fully trained and equipped to be successful;
- Ensure PayJoy sales programs are appropriately being deployed in the field;
- Present monthly and quarterly updates for your accounts to senior management;
- Conduct market research into emerging trends in the retail/telecom industry;
- Analyze and make recommendations for streamlining or improving sales processes;
- Generate sales reports for team clarity, and run competitors’ research;
- Deploy new products, services, and functionalities in the Brazilian market.
- Minimum experience of 3+ years with account management in any of the following areas: Telecommunications, Retail, Software Sales, Mobile Device Sales, or financial products;
- Experience working on large corporate deals with long sales cycles;
- Excellent analytical, organizational and ability to effectively prioritize tasks;
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills;
- Solid customer-facing background, and successfully assess customer needs from the market. Experience in training and onboarding new commercial partners and ability to work well individually, within a cross-functional team, and to travel;
- Advanced English required;
- Knowledge of using GSuite, Microsoft Office, and CRM tools;
- Experience handling data through Excel or SQL.
- Company-funded Health and Dental Insurance for employees and immediate family members.
- Life insurance.
- Monthly benefits of meal vouchers and Home Office assistance.
- Annual benefits of Fitness ($500), Professional Development ($2,000), and International Business Travel ($2,000).
- One-off benefits of phone finance (US$500), home office equipment (US$250), and headsets (US$200).
PayJoy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Finance for the next billion * Ownership * Break Through Walls * Live Communication * Transparency & Directness * Focus on Scale * Work-Life Balance * Embrace Diversity * Speed