Business Development Analyst
IT, Sales & Business Development
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Wednesday, August 9, 2023
PayJoy is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping a billion people around the world step into the modern financial system for the first time and supporting them on a path to financial success. Founded in 2015, PayJoy’s “secret sauce” technology turns a smartphone into collateral to jumpstart unbanked consumers into the credit system. We reached profitability in 2020 and are growing 3x annually, reaching 4 million happy customers and over a billion dollars of sales in 2022.
PayJoy is looking for a Business Development Analyst in Mexico that will be responsible to support the business development team in identifying growth opportunities, providing valuable insights, supporting and executing business plans and strategies. You will play a vital role in facilitating smooth business operations, coordinating communication between internal teams and external stakeholders, and ensuring the overall efficiency of business development processes.
You are results-driven and thrive in a dynamic, high-change environment focused on expanding PayJoy's business across Mexico. Your analytical, operational and strategic vision, and ability to build strong relationships will be instrumental in driving the company's success and growth in the region. Your key responsibility will be to support, coordinate and execute the new business opportunities implemented by the business development managers. Your proactive problem-solving approach ensures that challenges are met with innovative solutions, adding value to the team's efforts. Collaboration is your forte; your excellent communication skills foster a strong sense of teamwork, driving productive interactions.
- You will be responsible for Lead Management, Partnership Coordination and Sales Support
- You will leverage your existing network to break into key strategic accounts, opening doors to valuable partnerships and growth opportunities.
- You will work cross-functionally to ensure the objectives of the business development team are aligned with other departments, promoting a unified approach.
- You will regularly analyze sales and performance metrics, extracting insights to refine strategies, optimize processes, and enhance overall efficiency.
- You will foster a culture of continuous improvement, taking the lead in identifying inefficiencies, streamlining operations, and enhancing business models for maximum effectiveness.
- Minimum experience of 2+ years in any of the following areas: Business Development, Sales, Operations, Product
- Experience in Retail or Fintech industry
- Experience manage the entire deal lifecycle, from identification and negotiation to execution, fostering partnerships and driving revenue
- Experience in relevant tools, software, and systems in roles related to data analysis, CRM management, and market research.
- Strong analytical, organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in SQL or any programming language
- Company-funded health insurance for employees and immediate family
- Monthly pantry vouchers
- Company holidays
- Christmas bonus of 20 days
- 20 vacation days
- Vacation bonus 50%
- Annual fitness benefit
- Annual professional development benefit
- Phone finance benefit
PayJoy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Finance for the next billion * Ownership * Break Through Walls * Live Communication * Transparency & Directness * Focus on Scale * Work-Life Balance * Embrace Diversity * Speed