Technical Support Analyst
IT, Customer Service
Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
PayJoy is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping a billion people around the world step into the modern financial system for the first time and supporting them on a path to financial success. Founded in 2015, PayJoy’s “secret sauce” technology turns a smartphone into collateral to jumpstart unbanked consumers into the credit system. We reached profitability in 2020 and are growing 3x annually, reaching 4 million happy customers and over a billion dollars of sales in 2022.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you'll become part of a global team responsible for delivering technical assistance and support to PayJoy's customers, ensuring a positive customer experience. Alongside resolving technical issues, you'll also have the opportunity to help test upcoming PayJoy products. Collaborating with various teams including customer service, product, engineering, operations, and external partners will be key to your success. By contributing to the team's achievements, you'll play a significant role in PayJoy's overall business impact. To excel in this role, you'll need exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication abilities, and the capacity to perform well under pressure. Prior experience in technical support or a similar position would also be advantageous.
- Respond to customer inquiries: Technical Support Analysts are responsible for answering the customers experience team’s technical questions and resolving technical issues that they encounter while using a product or service.
- Troubleshoot technical issues: Technical Support Analysts must be able to diagnose and troubleshoot technical problems that customers encounter with products or services.
- Provide technical guidance: Technical Support Analysts must provide customers with guidance on how to use a product or service effectively and efficiently.
- Document and escalate issues: Technical Support Analysts must document all issues that they encounter and escalate complex issues to higher-level support personnel.
- Conduct research: Technical Support Analysts must conduct research to identify and implement solutions to complex technical problems.
- Collaborate with other teams: Technical Support Analysts must collaborate with other teams, such as Engineering or Product Management, to identify and implement product improvements.
- Test and evaluate products: Technical Support Analysts must test and evaluate new products and services to ensure they are functioning properly and meet customer needs.
- This position will also require participation in an on-call (off-hours/weekend) rotation
- College Degree in Computer Science
- 4+ years relevant experience supporting Windows / Mac OSX. Ubuntu experience is a plus
- Experience with Cisco / Meraki switches and network technologies
- SaaS / Cloud experience (Google Workplace / Slack / LastPass / SSO)
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Medical insurance plan for the employee and immediate family
- Annual fitness benefit
- Annual professional development benefit
- Annual international travel benefit
- Company holidays, paid vacation, and sick time
PayJoy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Finance for the next billion * Ownership * Break Through Walls * Live Communication * Transparency & Directness * Focus on Scale * Work-Life Balance * Embrace Diversity * Speed
See more open positions at PayJoy
Something looks off?