Accounting & Finance
San Bernardino, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2023
Zūm has reimagined student transportation, the nation's largest mass transit system. Our integrated end-to-end cloud-based platform provides a modern service for school districts purpose-built around the needs of kids and the expectations of their families. Zūm provides one seamless, real-time interface for parents, drivers, schools, districts, administrators, and operators, to transport children safely and with increased visibility and personalized care. Our multi-sized vehicle approach includes an electric vehicle-first commitment, reduces student commute times by up to 20%, and coupled with our marketplace, delivers added fleet efficiency and optimization. We have been driving the industry forward since 2015, and with more than 8 million miles completed to date, we are leading a new era of safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable transportation.
This position will be onsite at our San Bernardino bus yard.
- Effectively facilitate and manage the flow of information within the CSC
- Enter data from timesheets on a daily basis
- Perform daily audits and enter corrections
- Enter employee and billing information into various computer systems/applications
- Complete Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Payroll Tasks
- Generate reports as needed
- Encourage compliance with company policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate, orderly, and up to date filing systems for all administrative records
- Maintain security of all files and records
- Perform various administrative tasks
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook; and knowledge of basic office equipment
- Demonstrated ten-key and data entry skills; with the ability to maintain accuracy and speed
- Basic clerical and math skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy, preferably in word processing and spreadsheets
- Excellent oral communication skills to respond and present professionally to callers and visitors
- Prioritization, organization, coordination, and time management skills to develop and maintain manual and computerized filing systems, coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines, and apply protocols to coordinate the flow of materials and correspondence in the Department
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and diplomatically handle a wide range of demanding inquiries from a variety of internal and external sources
The targeted base salary range for this role is listed in the compensation section below. Actual salary may be above or below this range based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. In addition, this position may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity, or commissions. If you are a full-time salaried or hourly worker, we offer the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Holidays, Wellness, Vacation, and more. The targeted pay range for this role in US CA is: $33.65/hour
Zum Services, Inc. and all its subsidiaries provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
See more open positions at Zum
Something looks off?