Partner Success Associate Manager
Remote · Canada
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2023
Uplift’s mission is to help people get more out of life, one thoughtful purchase at a time. Our enterprise Buy Now, Pay Later solution is used by the world’s most loved brands including Southwest Airlines, Carnival Cruise Line, Universal Studios, and more. With flexible pay over time installments, we empower consumers to buy what matters most while unlocking higher conversions and customer lifetime value for our partners.
Our team is rapidly growing and comes from diverse backgrounds of leading technology and financial brands. Our HQ is in Sunnyvale, California with offices in Toronto, Ontario, New York, Reno, Nevada, and Guadalajara, Mexico.
Working at Uplift allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
As a Partner Success Associate Manager, you will manage and lead a pipeline of Partners throughout onboarding, implementation and growth stages. You will gather and prioritize requirements for integrations and collaborate with cross functional teams such as Sales, Account Management, Underwriting, Data and Engineering to ensure that the merchants and internal teams are aligned for successful partnership.
What you will do and achieve
- Lead and facilitate cross functional meetings ensuring internal alignment and prioritization of Partner integration requests
- Manage integrations with new partners and new product rollouts for existing partners
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to preparing kick-off meetings and materials for partners, gathering requirements for internal engineering and cross-functional teams and creating workflow tickets to track ongoing integrations, partner discoveries and troubleshooting with partners as neededStreamline existing
- Owning the entire partner success processes with a focus on scalability and growth
- Responsible for using project management tools to track and communicate project status throughout the company
Who you are
- 2-3 years of work experience is preferred
- BA/BS degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in project management or product development preferred
- 1 year experience in a technical environment
- Strong knowledge of coding preferred
- Experience using Salesforce and project management software such as Jira, TFS, Asana, etc
- Experience with Agile or Kanban process
- Demonstrated experience leading complex projects and managing high volume requests with the ability to prioritize quickly and effectively
- Thrives in a startup culture and is a self-starter and a driver in delivery projects from start to finish
- A team player with experience working cross functionally
- 1-2 years experience managing partner/external relationships
- Comfortable balancing expectations from a multitude of stakeholders with competing priorities
Life at Uplift
- Health Insurance and RRSP plan: some plans cover 99-100% premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance and a RRSP
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible, remote-first work culture. Uplift fosters a culture where employees can achieve both their professional and personal goals. This balance is especially true for our working parents
- Shared Success: competitive salary and Pre-IPO stock options
- Health and Wellness Perks: Uplift is proud to reimburse our employees for exercise, wellness products and activities as well as free counseling and coaching for physical, mental and emotional support
- Professional Development: We are committed to the growth and development of all of our employees. Uplift invests in professional conferences, certifications, and training for employees who want to grow in their careers
- Pick-A-Perk: money that can go towards something of your choosing within tuition reimbursement, student loan payment reimbursement, vacation savings account, charitable donations, or home office expenses
We want you!
If you made it this far, chances are you’re as excited about working to change how people experience BNPL as we are — and we love that. Please apply even if you’re unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. Uplift is looking for smart, intellectually curious people who are invested in our mission, not just those who can “check all the boxes”.
Uplift is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Note: Uplift does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Uplift is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
See more open positions at Uplift
Something looks off?