Technical Project Manager, Support Operations
Paystand is a dynamic and rapidly growing company with roots in the serene Santa Cruz mountains and a footprint extending to vibrant tech hubs like Guadalajara, Salt Lake City, South San Francisco, and Minneapolis. Recognized three years in a row on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies and bolstered by the recent acquisition of Yaydoo, Paystand is at the forefront of innovation in FinTech.
As a venture-backed organization, we take pride in being a top innovator in the industry. Our mission is to transform capital efficiency for enterprise businesses through our revolutionary "Payments as a Service" platform. Utilizing cutting-edge technologies, including internet, blockchain, and FinTech services, we digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and create new revenue streams for our clients.
By joining Paystand, you become part of a team that values innovation, growth, and excellence. We are committed to fostering a dynamic work environment where your skills and talents are not only recognized but also contribute to the continued success of our company.
We are currently seeking an independent, self-starter to assume responsibility for establishing and leading projects within the Operations team and ensuring merchants' journey through the Implementation to Support handoff is seamless.
The successful candidate will be persuasive, have exceptional communication skills, be strong in project planning, have a driving desire to get things done, and enjoy interactions with individuals throughout our organization. Success in this role will require the ability to build strong working relationships with Operations, Solutions, Engineering, Product, and Success Teams.
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to work in a technical environment and be excited about new technologies. This person must have a passion for teamwork, learning, and improvement while building new skills and knowledge.
- Manage the handover from Implementation through Support keeping merchants engaged and successfully taking Payments within 10 days of going live.
- Work in tandem with the technical support function to solidify plans for handling escalations from external partners and merchants and when to engage the PM.
- Create a plan for handling unsolved escalations or require a dedicated focus partnered with executives and C-level staff.
- Partner with the Solutions and Operations team to create efficiencies within customer onboarding.
- Manage Strategic/Enterprise customers through their journey from contract signing to handover to support, ensuring a smooth transition and partnership between engineering, product, solutions, and support.
- Support and identify ad-hoc projects that are required from cross-functional partnerships
- 2+ years’ experience directly managing projects.
- 2+ years’ experience in an Engineering role.
- Bachelor’s degree required in a technical discipline.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Process Mapping.
- Competent in the use of tools such as Zendesk, Hubspot, Salesforce, Asana
- Ability to travel 5 -10% both domestic and international.
If you're passionate about driving change in the FinTech landscape and being part of a company that is shaping the future of digital payments, we invite you to explore opportunities with Paystand.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience manifests in diverse ways, skills are transferable, and passion is a powerful driver. Your journey and skills are unique, and we value the richness that diverse perspectives bring to our team.
More than a resume, we prioritize a genuine commitment, impactful contributions, and the ability to thrive in our dynamic, collaborative environment. We are enthusiastic about providing you with opportunities to learn and grow within this role. If your experience aligns closely with what we're seeking, we encourage you to apply.
We celebrate the belief that diversity in backgrounds and thoughts fuels better problem-solving and fosters more creative thinking. Our commitment to adding new perspectives to the team reflects our dedication to innovation and inclusivity.
Your journey is important to us, and we look forward to the possibility of welcoming you to our team at Paystand. Feel free to reach out; we can't wait to hear from you.
All roles are on-site only. Only English resumes will be considered.
***No external recruiters please***