SEM & Paid Digital Marketing Manager
Paystand is a dynamic and rapidly growing company with roots in the serene Santa Cruz mountains and a footprint extending to vibrant tech hubs like Guadalajara, Salt Lake City, South San Francisco, and Minneapolis. Recognized three years in a row on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies and bolstered by the recent acquisition of Yaydoo, Paystand is at the forefront of innovation in FinTech.
As a venture-backed organization, we take pride in being a top innovator in the industry. Our mission is to transform capital efficiency for enterprise businesses through our revolutionary "Payments as a Service" platform. Utilizing cutting-edge technologies, including internet, blockchain, and FinTech services, we digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and create new revenue streams for our clients.
By joining Paystand, you become part of a team that values innovation, growth, and excellence. We are committed to fostering a dynamic work environment where your skills and talents are not only recognized but also contribute to the continued success of our company.
As the SEM & Paid Digital Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for planning and implementing search engine advertising campaigns, bidding on keywords, and managing a large PPC budget. This also includes ideation, deploying, and managing ads across multiple paid channels. You will also be asked to collect and analyze data on your campaigns and then present your findings to the relevant stakeholders. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced B2B paid marketing specialist with a strong understanding of advertising best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree related to marketing.
- 3+ years of paid marketing experience with a B2B SaaS company, preferably in the FinTech space.
- 2+ years of experience executing paid marketing campaigns with over a $1M in annual budget across multiple ad platforms.
- Ability to write short-form, conversion-optimized content for ads and landing pages.
- Ability to coordinate with a graphic designer to create conversion-optimized display ads.
- Demonstrated ability in running ad and ad landing page A/B tests.
- Ability to report and communicate on ad performance effectively along with recommended changes to optimize spend and channel performance.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders teams in determining the paid marketing campaign calendar.
- Develop and implement paid campaigns that drive sales opportunities and pipeline with a sustainable cost.
- Analyze performance data and communicate channel engagement and cost.
- Salary + competitive equity in a high-growth-stage startup.
- Generous PTO (vacations) and sick days.
- Flexible in-office work model.
- Free snacks and paid lunch in the office.
- Major Medical Health Insurance.
- Food Vouchers.
- Stock Options.
- Your own equipment and tools.
- Opportunity for advancement and growth in a rapidly expanding team.
- Mentorship, learning and education programs.
- Smart, high-achievers, motivated team that likes to have fun.
- Mission-driven culture, where your work matters.
If you're passionate about driving change in the FinTech landscape and being part of a company that is shaping the future of digital payments, we invite you to explore opportunities with Paystand.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience manifests in diverse ways, skills are transferable, and passion is a powerful driver. Your journey and skills are unique, and we value the richness that diverse perspectives bring to our team.
More than a resume, we prioritize a genuine commitment, impactful contributions, and the ability to thrive in our dynamic, collaborative environment. We are enthusiastic about providing you with opportunities to learn and grow within this role. If your experience aligns closely with what we're seeking, we encourage you to apply.
We celebrate the belief that diversity in backgrounds and thoughts fuels better problem-solving and fosters more creative thinking. Our commitment to adding new perspectives to the team reflects our dedication to innovation and inclusivity.
Your journey is important to us, and we look forward to the possibility of welcoming you to our team at Paystand. Feel free to reach out; we can't wait to hear from you.
All roles are on-site only. Only English resumes will be considered.
***No external recruiters please***