Sales Development Representative
Paystand is a dynamic and rapidly growing company with roots in the serene Santa Cruz mountains and a footprint extending to vibrant tech hubs like Guadalajara, Salt Lake City, South San Francisco, and Minneapolis. Recognized three years in a row on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies and bolstered by the recent acquisition of Yaydoo, Paystand is at the forefront of innovation in FinTech.
As a venture-backed organization, we take pride in being a top innovator in the industry. Our mission is to transform capital efficiency for enterprise businesses through our revolutionary "Payments as a Service" platform. Utilizing cutting-edge technologies, including internet, blockchain, and FinTech services, we digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and create new revenue streams for our clients.
By joining Paystand, you become part of a team that values innovation, growth, and excellence. We are committed to fostering a dynamic work environment where your skills and talents are not only recognized but also contribute to the continued success of our company.
Paystand is hiring a Sales Development Representative! In this role, you will work to prospect and generate leads for our account executives showcasing Paystand as the most cost-effective and efficient way for enterprise businesses to facilitate payments and manage their accounts receivable “AR” process. You will be the first point of contact at Paystand as you get your leads excited, handle objections, and move them through the sales pipeline. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing sales team and develop your selling skills!
Sales Development Representatives at Paystand have the opportunity to work, collaborate, and grow across a wide array of projects, including:
- Prospecting and generating leads with meeting Paystand’s Ideal Customer Persona (ICP).
- Collaborating closely with Account Executives and your SDR Manager to develop strategies for target B2B businesses, prospects, and messaging/talk-tracks.
- Starting and establishing exciting new relationships, opportunities, and meetings with prospective businesses.
- Qualifying new opportunities and handling complex objections.
- Creating significant outbound activity via targeted cold-calling, emailing, and social selling.
- Always improving your approach by using data-driven solutions to track your results.
- Meeting - and exceeding! - your weekly quota to help the team hit our Direct product team growth objectives.
You will have an opportunity to learn and grow in this role. We support our SDRs and seek to promote SDRs into Account Executives based on demonstrating success in the role, alignment with our values, and a passion for helping reboot the broken financial system.
- Ambitious and self-motivated with comfort in a quota-carrying environment (prior sales experience isn't necessary but it is a bonus.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Willingness to lead a high volume of outbound calling and emailing activities every day - while maintaining a positive and energetic attitude.
- Attention to detail and outstanding communication skills.
Bonus Areas of Expertise:
- Prior experience using a CRM (Apollo preferred) .
- A history of quota attainment / relevant sales experience.
- Knowledge or experience in Finance, Accounts Receivable, ERP Systems, B2B Sales.
- Salary + competitive equity in a high-growth-stage startup.
- Flexible in-office work model.
- Stock Options.
- Generous PTO (vacations) & sick days.
- Opportunity for advancement & growth in a rapidly expanding team.
- Mentorship, learning & education programs.
- Smart, motivated team that likes to have fun.
- Mission-driven culture, where your work matters.
If you're passionate about driving change in the FinTech landscape and being part of a company that is shaping the future of digital payments, we invite you to explore opportunities with Paystand.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience manifests in diverse ways, skills are transferable, and passion is a powerful driver. Your journey and skills are unique, and we value the richness that diverse perspectives bring to our team.
More than a resume, we prioritize a genuine commitment, impactful contributions, and the ability to thrive in our dynamic, collaborative environment. We are enthusiastic about providing you with opportunities to learn and grow within this role. If your experience aligns closely with what we're seeking, we encourage you to apply.
We celebrate the belief that diversity in backgrounds and thoughts fuels better problem-solving and fosters more creative thinking. Our commitment to adding new perspectives to the team reflects our dedication to innovation and inclusivity.
Your journey is important to us, and we look forward to the possibility of welcoming you to our team at Paystand. Feel free to reach out; we can't wait to hear from you.
All roles are on-site only. Only English resumes will be considered.
***No external recruiters please***