Workplace Experience Specialist
Nestled in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains, just south of Silicon Valley is where we started. Then stepped into unique and historic Guadalajara, the Mexican Silicon Valley; and Salt Lake City, with the dramatic backdrops of the mountains of Utah. With brand new offices in strategic South San Francisco & twin cities' leading tech hub Minneapolis, Paystand's momentum has been recognized with its third-year in a row inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies & the recent acquisition of Yaydoo.
Our mission is to unlock capital efficiency for enterprise businesses through our transformative “Payments as a Service” platform. Our smart billing and payment network uses revolutionary internet, blockchain, and FinTech services to digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and produce new revenue for our clients. Paystand is venture-backed, having been consistently recognized as one of the top innovators in FinTech, and fastest growing companies in the world.
Role at a Glance
The Workplace Experience Specialist plays a critical role in accomplishing Paystand’s mission, by supporting the overall Workplace Operations Team to create a seamless operation and general experience for every Paystander, making sure the facilities run frictionless and helping the People team to have everyone engaged.
Role & Responsibilities
- Corporate Communications.
- People engagement-related activities.
- Oversee Facility Operations (General requests, janitorial, housekeeping, infrastructure).
- Conducts facility inspections and audits.
- Engages in Managing facilities vendors and partners.
- Supervises maintenance services (electrical, HVAC, systems integration).
- Manages and operates access control systems.
- Assists with general facilities projects.
- Main POC for facilities matters on assigned facilities/offices.
- Supports with travel arrangements.
- Supports with general procurement.
- Inventory management.
- Provides customer service to employees and guests.
- Collaborates with the Health & Safety team to ensure compliance with standards and regulations.
- Implements site-specific programs, procedures, and systems to protect employees and maintain smooth operations.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Passionate about delivering excellent levels of customer service, with strong communication, organizational, prioritization, and planning skills with a can-do attitude.
- Confident working with minimum supervision, able to deliver results in line with deadlines.
- Proficient with Google Suite or Office 365.
- Bilingual English - Spanish is a Plus.
- Salary + competitive equity in a high-growth-stage startup.
- Generous PTO (vacations) and sick days.
- Flexible in-office work model.
- Free snacks and paid lunch in the office.
- Major Medical Health Insurance.
- Food Vouchers.
- Stock Options.
- Your own equipment and tools.
- Opportunity for advancement and growth in a rapidly expanding team.
- Mentorship, learning and education programs.
- Smart, high-achievers, motivated team that likes to have fun.
- Mission-driven culture, where your work matters.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem-solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We look forward to hearing from you.
This is NOT a remote position. All roles are on-site only. Only English resumes will be considered.
***No external recruiters please***