IT Support Engineer
Nestled in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains, just south of Silicon Valley is where we started. Then stepped into unique and historic Guadalajara, the Mexican Silicon Valley; and Salt Lake City, with the dramatic backdrops of the mountains of Utah. With brand new offices in strategic South San Francisco & twin cities' leading tech hub Minneapolis, Paystand's momentum has been recognized with its third-year in a row inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies & the recent acquisition of Yaydoo.
Our mission is to unlock capital efficiency for enterprise businesses through our transformative “Payments as a Service” platform. Our smart billing and payment network uses revolutionary internet, blockchain, and FinTech services to digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and produce new revenue for our clients. Paystand is venture-backed, having been consistently recognized as one of the top innovators in FinTech, and fastest growing companies in the world.
Role at a Glance
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled IT Support Engineer to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support and troubleshooting assistance to our employees and ensuring the smooth operation of our IT systems.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responding to technical support requests from end users of computers and software applications.
- Setting up and installing new computers, networks, and software.
- Setting up user accounts and profiles on the network.
- Diagnosing and fixing network problems and hardware or software faults.
- Maintaining inventories of hardware and software.
- Training end-users on hardware functionality and software programs.
- Maintaining databases and ensuring system security.
- Documenting processes and performing diagnostic tests.
- 3-5 years of experience as an IT Support Engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks.
- Experience with the MacOS environment.
- Management and Knowledge of MDM and EDR consoles.
- Familiarity with Remote Desktop Applications and Help Desk Software.
- Experience in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Salary + competitive equity in a high-growth-stage startup.
- Generous PTO (vacations) & sick days.
- Flexible in-office work model.
- Free snacks & paid lunch in the office.
- Major Medical Health Insurance.
- Food Vouchers.
- Stock Options.
- Your own equipment & tools.
- Opportunity for advancement & growth in a rapidly expanding team.
- Mentorship, learning & education programs.
- Smart, high-achieving, motivated team that likes to have fun.
- Mission-driven culture, where your work matters.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem-solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We look forward to hearing from you.
This is NOT a remote position. All roles are on-site only. Only English resumes will be considered.
***No external recruiters please***