Nestled in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains, just south of Silicon Valley is where we started. Then stepped into unique and historic Guadalajara, the Mexican Silicon Valley; and Salt Lake City, with the dramatic backdrops of the mountains of Utah. With brand new offices in strategic South San Francisco & twin cities' leading tech hub Minneapolis, Paystand's momentum has been recognized with its third-year in a row inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies & the recent acquisition of Yaydoo.
Our mission is to unlock capital efficiency for enterprise businesses through our transformative “Payments as a Service” platform. Our smart billing and payment network uses revolutionary internet, blockchain, and FinTech services to digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and produce new revenue for our clients. Paystand is venture-backed, having been consistently recognized as one of the top innovators in FinTech, and fastest growing companies in the world.
Role at a Glance
Are you a motivated, sales leader looking for an uncapped opportunity to materially change the way businesses and enterprises manage payments? If so, you will be a part of a growing team that is changing the payments industry and commerce ecosystem in a refreshing and disruptive way. This isn’t just any job. We’re looking to create a new category for revenue management in the enterprise and we need upbeat, enthusiastic, movers and shakers to take on the challenge and drive new revenue in this changing landscape! This individual should be committed to maximize sales efforts to produce accelerated goals. Are you a closer who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment? Then, this opportunity awards accelerated compensation and career progression for driven, top performers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing a sales team.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects.
- Encourage a culture of maintaining accurate and complete records, activity, and reports using CRM tools
- Managing a sales pipeline of candidates from lead generation to paying customers.
- Measuring and reporting on ROI and KPIs.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Support the team in exceeding their quota.
- Assist the sales team through calls and web-based presentations to maintain product positioning and strategies.
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of the team.
- Present sales, revenue and forecasts to the management team.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- 3+ years' experience as a Sales Manager or Team Lead at a high velocity SaaS company (preferably in the FinTech industry).
- Clear history of meeting & beating quota (3+ years as an individual contributor SaaS sales role)
- B.A. or B.S. preferred
- Extensive experience in value based selling, including using ROI models to defend the business case.
- Experience with CRM (HubSpot, Google Docs, and Slack)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficient in English-language business writing
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Preference for candidates with experience selling ERP or other financial software
- Familiarity with the accounts receivable/payable cycle a plus
Benefits & Pay
- $220,000 - $240,000 on target earnings
- Stock Options
- Flexible and Generous PTO (vacations)
- Opportunity for advancement & growth in a rapidly expanding team
- Mentorship, learning & education programs
- Smart, motivated team that likes to have fun
- Mission-driven culture, where your work matters
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We look forward to hearing from you.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem-solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We look forward to hearing from you.
This is NOT a remote position. All roles are on-site only. Only English resumes will be considered.
***No external recruiters please***