Senior Data Analyst - Revenue Operations
Nestled in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains, just south of Silicon Valley is where we started. Then stepped into unique and historic Guadalajara, the Mexican Silicon Valley; and Salt Lake City, with the dramatic backdrops of the mountains of Utah. With brand new offices in strategic South San Francisco & twin cities' leading tech hub Minneapolis, Paystand's momentum has been recognized with its third-year in a row inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies & the recent acquisition of Yaydoo.
Our mission is to unlock capital efficiency for enterprise businesses through our transformative “Payments as a Service” platform. Our smart billing and payment network uses revolutionary internet, blockchain, and FinTech services to digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and produce new revenue for our clients. Paystand is venture-backed, having been consistently recognized as one of the top innovators in FinTech, and fastest growing companies in the world.
Senior Revenue Operations Manager
Paystand is seeking a highly skilled Revenue Operations Manager to support our rapidly growing sales organization. In this role you’ll report to the Director of Revenue Operations - and partner with other GTM leaders cross-functionally - to develop insights into the performance of the business, and build monthly and quarterly reporting. In addition to keeping our operations running smoothly, you’ll also have the opportunity to uncover insights, develop recommendations, and implement programs to improve our sales organization. You ideally have worked in fast-paced environments before and are comfortable working as part of a team or independently.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and optimize our revenue operations (Sales, Channels, Customer Success) workflows, from lead generation to customer acquisition and retention.
- Build our systems, infrastructure, sales tech stack, processes, and reporting capabilities that enable GTM functions to deliver on goals.
- Track and analyze key metrics like pipeline velocity and capacity, bookings, conversions, and forecast accuracy, and identify factors that could impact growth objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Sales, Channels, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance to develop and execute revenue-related projects and initiatives.
- Improve data quality and the ability to derive critical insights through ad hoc analysis across multiple data sets.
- Help the RevGen team calculate commission and bonus on a monthly/quarterly basis, align with Sales leadership and COO for the final payout.
Core Competencies and Experience:
- Deep understanding of B2B sales processes, funnel dynamics, and channel partnerships.
- Professional demeanor, attention to detail, and a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations.
- Build out lead & account scoring models, enrich company/contact databases, and develop effective outbound lists for AE/BDR teams using tools like Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Apollo and 6sense.
- Build out RevOps Playbook, and document GTM, Marketing, and Sales processes to ensure alignment, clear objectives and KPIs.
- Conduct headcount capacity planning, team configurations and territory design to produce optimal revenue and staffing plans.
- Experienced in data infrastructure, and built real-time reports/dashboards in BI Tools (DataStudio, Tableau) is highly preferred.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Operations, or a related field. Math, Statistics, or Business Analytics is preferred.
- Proven 5+ years of experience in Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, Sales Finance, or related roles within the B2B SaaS industry.
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy in a fast-moving startup or a hyper-growth environment.
- Strong analytical, modeling, storytelling, and conceptual problem-solving skills.
- Expert in Google Sheets and Excel, BI Tools (Tableau, DataStudio, Looker), and experience with SQL.
- Strong data visualization and presentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Hubspot, and familiarity with related Sales systems (Apollo, Gong, Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, 6sense, Customer Success Platform, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Salary + competitive equity in a high-growth-stage startup.
- Flexible in-office work model.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible and Generous PTO (vacations).
- Monthly Medical Stipend.
- Free snacks & paid meals.
- Your own equipment & tools.
- Mentorship, learning & education programs.
- Smart, motivated team that likes to have fun.
- Mission-driven culture, where your work matters.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem-solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We look forward to hearing from you.
This is NOT a remote position. All roles are on-site only. Only English resumes will be considered.
***No external recruiters please***