Product Marketing Lead
Nestled in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains, just south of Silicon Valley is where we started. Then stepped into unique and historic Guadalajara, the Mexican Silicon Valley; and Salt Lake City, with the dramatic backdrops of the mountains of Utah. With brand new offices in strategic South San Francisco & twin cities' leading tech hub Minneapolis, Paystand's momentum has been recognized with its third-year in a row inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies & the recent acquisition of Yaydoo.
Our mission is to unlock capital efficiency for enterprise businesses through our transformative “Payments as a Service” platform. Our smart billing and payment network uses revolutionary internet, blockchain, and FinTech services to digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and produce new revenue for our clients. Paystand is venture-backed, having been consistently recognized as one of the top innovators in FinTech, and fastest growing companies in the world.
We are in search of a dynamic product marketing leader who will define the product marketing capability at Paystand and who can do the following:
Customer Proxy- Be the Voice of Our Customer (CFOs, Accountants, A/R):
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, industry trends, and competitor insights to inform product positioning and messaging.
- Collaborate with the product management team to define product value propositions and create compelling product positioning statements.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitive landscape to drive innovation and maintain a competitive edge.
GTM Strategy- Get The Word Out:
- Create and deliver high-quality marketing collateral, including product presentations, sales enablement materials, website content, and case studies.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that drive our products' awareness, engagement, and adoption.
- Partner with the sales team to provide product training and enablement resources to support effective selling.
- Support the planning and execution of product launches and other marketing events.
Optimize- Get Better:
- Analyze and report on key metrics to assess the success of marketing campaigns and make data-driven recommendations for optimization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather customer feedback and insights to inform product roadmap and enhancements.
- Ownership: The best person for this role will need to feel a radical sense of ownership over the product marketing capability within Paystand. Expect to be THE expert.
- Personal Passion: Your genuine interest in technology, fintech, and blockchain will make this job more than a paycheck.
- Bold and Kind: You know how to say hard things nicely.
- Organized Project Management: you push projects along and keep track of it all. You are the squeaky wheel, keeping the ship moving with no excuses.
- Urgent: There will never be enough time or resources, but that doesn’t stop you from completing your projects.
- Must be comfortable working in an office, online, and in the open: slacks, camera-on calls, and distributed teams.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field. MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in product marketing, preferably within the fintech industry or related technology sectors.
- Strong understanding of product marketing principles and practices, including market research, positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create persuasive and engaging marketing content.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful marketing campaigns across various channels.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, track key metrics, and make data-driven decisions.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and effectively collaborating with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Salary + competitive equity in a high-growth-stage startup.
- Flexible in-office work model.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible and Generous PTO (vacations).
- Monthly Medical Stipend.
- Free snacks & paid meals.
- Your own equipment & tools.
- Mentorship, learning & education programs.
- Smart, motivated team that likes to have fun.
- Mission-driven culture, where your work matters.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem-solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We look forward to hearing from you.
This is NOT a remote position. All roles are on-site only. Only English resumes will be considered.
***No external recruiters please***