Sales Development Representative
Nestled in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains, just south of Silicon Valley is where we started. Then stepped into unique and historic Guadalajara, the Mexican Silicon Valley; and Salt Lake City, with the dramatic backdrops of the mountains of Utah. With brand new offices in strategic South San Francisco & twin cities' leading tech hub Minneapolis, Paystand's momentum has been recognized with its third-year in a row inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies & the recent acquisition of Yaydoo.
Our mission is to unlock capital efficiency for enterprise businesses through our transformative “Payments as a Service” platform. Our smart billing and payment network uses revolutionary internet, blockchain, and FinTech services to digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and produce new revenue for our clients. Paystand is venture-backed, having been consistently recognized as one of the top innovators in FinTech, and fastest growing companies in the world.
Paystand is hiring a Sales Development Representative! In this role, you will work to prospect and generate leads for our account executives showcasing Paystand as the most cost-effective and efficient way for enterprise businesses to facilitate payments and manage their accounts receivable “AR” process. You will be the first point of contact at Paystand as you get your leads excited, handle objections, and move them through the sales pipeline. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing sales team and develop your selling skills!
We have open positions in different locations:
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Scotts Valley, CA
- Guadalajara, Mexico
Sales Development Representatives at Paystand have the opportunity to work, collaborate, and grow across a wide array of projects, including:
* Prospecting and generating leads with meeting Paystand’s Ideal Customer Persona (ICP)
* Collaborating closely with Account Executives and your SDR Manager to develop strategies for target B2B businesses, prospects, and messaging/talk-tracks
* Starting and establishing exciting new relationships, opportunities, and meetings with prospective businesses
* Qualifying new opportunities and handling complex objections
* Creating significant outbound activity via targeted cold-calling, emailing, and social selling
* Always improving your approach by using data-driven solutions to track your results
* Meeting - and exceeding! - your weekly quota to help the team hit our Direct product team growth objectives
You will have an opportunity to learn and grow in this role. We support our SDRs and seek to promote SDRs into Account Executives based on demonstrating success in the role, alignment with our values, and a passion for helping reboot the broken financial system.
* Ambitious and self-motivated with comfort in a quota-carrying environment (prior sales experience isn't necessary but it is a bonus!)
* Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
* Willingness to lead a high volume of outbound calling and emailing activities every day - while maintaining a positive and energetic attitude
* Attention to detail and outstanding communication skills
Bonus Areas of Expertise:
* Prior experience using a CRM
* A history of quota attainment / relevant sales experience
* Knowledge or experience in Finance, AR, ERP Systems, B2B Sales.
- Salary + competitive equity in a high-growth-stage startup.
- Generous PTO (vacations) & sick days.
- Traveling/Yearly company holidays.
- Flexible in-office work model.
- Free snacks & paid lunch in the office.
- Mayor Medical Health Insurance.
- Food Vouchers.
- Stock Options.
- Your own equipment & tools.
- Opportunity for advancement & growth in a rapidly expanding team.
- Mentorship, learning & education programs.
- Smart, high-achievers, motivated team that likes to have fun.
- Mission-driven culture, where your work matters.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem-solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We look forward to hearing from you.
Availability - Bay area/Scotts Valley, CA. Salt Lake City area, UT. Minneapolis, MN. Austin, TX. Guadalajara area, MX. Hermosillo, MX.
This is NOT a remote position. All roles are on-site only. Only English resumes will be considered.
***No external recruiters please***
Something looks off?