Sr. Product Manager
Nestled in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains, just south of Silicon Valley is where we started. Then stepped into unique and historic Guadalajara, the Mexican Silicon Valley; and Salt Lake City, with the dramatic backdrops of the mountains of Utah. With brand new offices in strategic South San Francisco & twin cities' leading tech hub Minneapolis, Paystand's momentum has been recognized with its third-year in a row inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies & the recent acquisition of Yaydoo.
Our mission is to unlock capital efficiency for enterprise businesses through our transformative “Payments as a Service” platform. Our smart billing and payment network uses revolutionary internet, blockchain, and FinTech services to digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and produce new revenue for our clients. Paystand is venture-backed, having been consistently recognized as one of the top innovators in FinTech, and fastest growing companies in the world.
Role & Responsibilities
- Partner with a cross-functional team to define and drive the successful execution of roadmap initiatives and achievement of OKRs.
- Write requirements and specifications to meet business requirements and drive the product development schedule from design to release in an agile environment.
- Define product metrics, objectives, and key results to help guide and measure the success of initiatives.
- Assist in building product roadmap presentations for customers, training materials, and other activities where product marketing might need help in messaging and positioning.
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of a product with our UX, Design, and Engineering team. Create, maintain, and prioritize the product backlog.
- Able to manage several, complex projects/features simultaneously.
Qualifications & Requirements
- You have 7+ years of experience in product management preferably in a FinTech company.
- You are a person who thrives in a fast-moving environment with a heavy dose of ambiguity.
- You have a strong technical understanding of building APIs and experience working directly with engineers and engineering management.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent cross-collaboration skills with both internal and external partners.
- A deep interest in UI/UX design and a passion for building delightful end-user experiences working closely with product designers.
- Prior experience with cloud-native stacks and SaaS platforms is a plus.
- An understanding of Fintech and blockchain is a plus.
- Salary + competitive equity in a high-growth-stage startup.
- Vacation days according to law.
- In-office work model.
- Free snacks & paid lunch in the office.
- Mayor Medical Health Insurance.
- Food Vouchers.
- Savings fund.
- Stock Options.
- Your own equipment & tools.
- Opportunity for advancement & growth in a rapidly expanding team.
- Smart, high-achievers, motivated team that likes to have fun.
- Mission-driven culture, where your work matters.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem-solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We look forward to hearing from you.
Availability - Bay area/Scotts Valley, CA. Salt Lake City area, UT. Minneapolis, MN. Austin, TX. Guadalajara area, MX. Hermosillo, MX.
This is NOT a remote position. All roles are on-site only. Only English resumes will be considered.
***No external recruiters please***
Something looks off?