Technical Support Analyst
Nestled in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains, just south of Silicon Valley is where we started. Then stepped into unique and historic Guadalajara, the Mexican Silicon Valley; and Salt Lake City, with the dramatic backdrops of the mountains of Utah. With brand new offices in strategic South San Francisco & twin cities' leading tech hub Minneapolis, Paystand's momentum has been recognized with its third-year in a row inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies & the recent acquisition of Yaydoo.
Our mission is to unlock capital efficiency for enterprise businesses through our transformative “Payments as a Service” platform. Our smart billing and payment network uses revolutionary internet, blockchain, and FinTech services to digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and produce new revenue for our clients. Paystand is venture-backed, having been consistently recognized as one of the top innovators in FinTech, and fastest growing companies in the world.
Paystand is looking for a Customer facing Technical Support Analyst. In this results-driven role, you’ll own the triage, review, assignment, and resolution of customer-reported technical issues with a laser focus on meeting or exceeding SLAs.
You’ll use your analytical and critical thinking skills to increase operational efficiency through systems, processes, and the creation of materials like FAQs and best practices that help customers quickly resolve their issues for themselves.
A successful candidate will be a customer-first, resourceful, team-oriented problem solver with great attention to detail who thrives on meeting deadlines in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Paystand Platform and how that ties into customer expectations and needs.
- Respond in a professional and service-oriented manner to support inquiries, requests, or complaints to reach an agreeable resolution through any support channel necessary.
- Quickly synthesize data to troubleshoot, investigate, diagnose, and resolve technical issues.
- Engage in client discussions when necessary to ensure issue resolution is completed in a satisfactory manner.
- Following up with clients to confirm the problems have been resolved.
- Work with Support leadership to develop new processes to improve the efficacy of the Support function.
- Manage multiple support tickets at the same time in a fast-paced environment with time-sensitive reaction times.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure that support is correctly resolved, and product feedback is incorporated into the product roadmap.
- Create assets like FAQs, rapid response text, and email templates that make it simple and quick to respond to customer inquiries and issues consistently and professionally - in partnership with the Help Center team.
- Achieve quarterly goals.
- +3 years of front-line technical support experience, implementing processes, providing content, and creating documentation preferably in a SaaS environment.
- BA/BS or equivalent job experience.
- Deep understanding of Customer Support and achieving goals and metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Salary + competitive equity in a high growth-stage startup.
- Mayor Medical Health Insurance.
- Food Vouchers.
- Saving Fund.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible and Generous PTO (vacations).
- Opportunity for advancement & growth in a rapidly expanding team.
- Smart, motivated team that likes to have fun.
- Mission-driven culture, where your work matters.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem-solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We look forward to hearing from you.
Availability - Bay area/Scotts Valley, CA. Salt Lake City area, UT. Minneapolis, MN. Austin, TX. Guadalajara area, MX. Hermosillo, MX.
This is NOT a remote position. All roles are on-site only. Only English resumes will be considered.
***No external recruiters please***
Something looks off?