Senior Product Manager, Platform UX
At Nauto you can make an impact at a high-impact company. Our technology helps prevent collisions and save lives with predictive-AI that detects driver state and vehicle surroundings in real-time. More than 90% of car crashes can be attributed to human error. Nauto technology is designed to predict risk and alerts the driver with advance warning to help prevent collisions, improve driver safety, and save lives.
Our customers and prospects include many of the largest commercial fleets in the world along with vehicle manufacturers (OEMs), insurance providers, and autonomous vehicle companies. The company is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, Stellantis, and SoftBank, and is well-positioned for continued growth.
Nauto is a proud member of the Forbes AI 50 list, which recognizes standouts in privately-held North American companies making the most interesting and effective use of artificial intelligence technology.
Senior Product Manager, Platform UX
Are you a UX visionary driven to save lives through groundbreaking technology? Join Nauto as our Senior Product Manager, Platform UX and play a pivotal role in our mission to make every road safer by harnessing the power of AI. This role will report to the Senior Director of Product, AI and partner closely with other product leaders, designers, engineers, and stakeholders to make our vision of making safe driving simple a reality. In this role, you will own the success of core UX Product initiatives that are critical to Nauto’s continued growth.
- Spearhead the UX vision: Define the strategic roadmap for user experiences across our entire platform, including aftermarket devices and future integrations with leading vehicle manufacturers' software. Imagine a future where Nauto's AI seamlessly enhances the driving experience, making every road safer for everyone.
- Champion user-centricity: Conduct user research, analyze data, and translate insights into actionable UX requirements that prioritize both delight and life-saving functionality. Shape the interfaces and interactions that guide drivers towards safer behaviors and prevent accidents before they happen for multiple Nauto user personas including drivers, Fleet Safety and Operations Management personnel, and company executives.
- Push the frontiers of UX: Drive the exploration and integration of generative AI and large language models to create novel user experiences that go beyond traditional digital interfaces. Imagine voice-driven alerts, dynamically adapting dashboards, and AI assistants that anticipate and address potential risks, keeping everyone on the road protected.
- Break down walls, build bridges: Partner closely with cross-functional teams – from product management and engineering to design and data science – to bring your UX vision to life. Foster a culture of collaboration and innovation where user-centricity reigns supreme.
- Lead with empathy and vision: Evangelize the power of user-centered design within Nauto, inspiring everyone to prioritize the safety and well-being of everyone on the road.
- 5+ years of experience in product management and/or product design with a proven track record of success in UX leadership.
- A deep understanding of user-centered design principles and a passion for applying them to safety-critical systems.
- A talent for translating complex concepts into clear, actionable product strategies.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments and excel at influencing and motivating cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills to communicate effectively both with customers and cross-functionally within the organization.
The ideal candidate with also have:
- Experience in automotive, IoT, or fleet management technology.
- Familiarity with voice-driven AI applications and conversational design principles.
- A knack for storytelling and can paint a vivid picture of future user experiences that save lives.
- Startup experience, ideally earlier stage companies
If you're excited by the potential of generative AI and large language models to revolutionize user interaction and enhance safety, at Nauto, you'll be more than just an employee – you'll be a hero, a game-changer, and a champion for safer roads. Join us and become the architect of UX that saves lives.
- Experienced leadership with a great track record of growing startups
- Exceptional health benefits coverage
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group including experts in a wide range of fields such as Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision, Systems & Device Engineering, and Support & Operations
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.