At Nauto you can make an impact at a high-impact company. Our technology helps prevent collisions and save lives with predictive-AI that detects driver state and vehicle surroundings in real-time. More than 90% of car crashes can be attributed to human error. Nauto technology is designed to predict risk and alerts the driver with advance warning to help prevent collisions, improve driver safety, and save lives.
Our customers and prospects include many of the largest commercial fleets in the world along with vehicle manufacturers (OEMs), insurance providers, and autonomous vehicle companies. The company is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, and SoftBank, and is well-positioned for continued growth.
Nauto is a proud member of the Forbes AI 50 list, which recognizes standouts in privately-held North American companies making the most interesting and effective use of artificial intelligence technology.
As a Program Manager, you will engage with an experienced cross-functional team to plan, design and develop innovative industrial products. You must be accountable, flexible, responsive, and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
• Coordinate cross functionally within Nauto Engineering teams and between Contract Manufacturer teams.
• Drive overall ramp readiness with engineering, operations, and Contract Manufacturer’s teams.
• Lead the planning and execution of new product ramps.
• Oversee all engineering development builds and influence product manufacturability, testability, and supply chain responsiveness.
• Manage all operations-related communications, escalate key issues, and present options for resolution to the cross-functional executive teams.
• Oversee and prioritize risk mitigation strategies (e.g., multi-source assessment, new tech application, cost variance, supply chain review, and input).
• Interface with supplier teams for roadmap and obsolescence planning for components.
• 8-10 years’ experience in Program Management of Consumer Electronics and/or IOT Devices.
• 2-3 years’ experience managing Contract Manufacturing companies in Asia/low-cost geographies.
• Ability to manage and drive cross functional engineering teams (HW/IC/FW/ME/R&D/Apps/Support).
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with customers and Asia-based manufacturing partners; fluency in Mandarin is required.
• BS Mechanical Engineering required.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
The US base salary for this full-time position is $189,000-$231,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US, remote locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education and/or training.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your work location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include equity or benefits.
Something looks off?