Location: Movandi Irvine - Full-time
Want to work on cutting edge mmWave technology? Are you an experienced RF Test Engineer looking to be technically challenged? If so, come join our Irvine team as we help build the next generation 5G network. Movandi is looking for talented and motivated Sr. RF Test Engineers ready to help set the standard for mmWave high volume production test.
As a senior RF test engineer you will be responsible for test program software and hardware development. Working closely with our design and product engineering teams you will help define the test plan. The ideal candidate will be comfortable developing solutions on one or more of the following ATE platforms: National Instruments STS, Advantest 93K, Teradyne UltraFlex.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related fields with 10+ years of related professional experience.
- Minimum 7+ years of test program development experience with a high volume ATE tester platform.
- Experience in ATE testing, RF test methodology, semiconductor lifecycle, DFT/DFM, and RF testing experience
- 5+ years experience with C/C++, VB, Perl, Python, and Linux environment or similiar
- Must have effective interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, teamwork, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Test software development experience in C#, python or similar
- Familiarity with software development tools and revision control systems (SVN, Git Hub)
- Demonstrated ability to define and debug test hardware
- RF test methodology w/ expertise in RF Test Systems: Keysight, Rohde & Schwarz, Anritsu
- Ability to build strong cross functional relationships
- Independent and result oriented
- Experience in testing methodologies and theories, test plan development, test case design, test execution practices, optimization of test coverage versus costs
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Competitive salary, great benefits and equity in a growing company