Senior Marketing Manager, Missions
Who are we?
ICEYE is an International New Space company headquartered in Finland with colleagues from over 57 countries. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts across many disciplines (e.g., engineering, software development, radar technology, etc.). We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Teamwork, curiosity, and having fun are core values to Making the impossible possible in New Space. Join our team today!
What do we do?
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
What are we looking for?
Are you an experienced B2B & B2G Marketing professional looking for new challenges in a fast-growing environment? Can you take ownership of impactful marketing events with sales counterparts in regions and plan and launch holistic campaigns to engage with a global audience and ensure targets are met?
The ICEYE marketing team is growing and is looking for an experienced marketing/campaign manager to join as soon as possible. We are looking for a talented marketeer with experience in Event Management (both hosted and sponsored B2B events), Campaign Planning and Execution, Digital Marketing, and Content Planning who can work independently in an international team and is ready to roll up their sleeves to help build the best campaigns in the industry.
- Responsible for planning, developing, and implementing holistic high-touch marketing campaigns for the satellite missions business line, in close alignment with sales and our commercial objectives
- Be a key contributor of an integrated-campaign team driving missions campaigns to successful conclusion, including creating inspirational ideas to achieve this
- Monitor and supervise the measurement of marketing campaigns and their success together with the central marketing & communications function
- Responsible for event management and execution for select flagship events and related customer engagement visits/travel
- Project manage the marketing campaigns and work with Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Events Manager, Visual Designers, and any other contributors to ensure alignment inside the marketing function - again, secure alignment with related sales initiatives so that we drive engagement in tandem
- Plan and align with the Content Marketing Manager to create compelling content and related sales enablement material for the agreed campaign audience(s)
- Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results, and improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects
- Collect data and insights from cross-functional teams, conduct and monitor the related market research, engage with customers and business partners, and connect the dots to ensure good decision-making throughout the customer lifecycle
- Contribute to write up and documenting related case studies