Indirect Sourcing Manager
Who are we?
ICEYE is an International New Space company headquartered in Finland with colleagues from over 57 countries. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts across many disciplines (e.g., engineering, software development, radar technology, etc.). We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Teamwork, curiosity, and having fun are core values to Making the impossible possible in New Space. Join our team today!
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
To support the growth of the company, we are looking for an Indirect Sourcing Manager to report to the Supply Chain Director.
What will you do in this role?
- Overall responsibility of the Indirect Sourcing Category at ICEYE
- Develop current processes and documentation in indirect sourcing and for related materials RFI/RFP/RFQs, placing orders, follow-up, quality claims
- Continuous search for alternative items and services
- Close cooperation with business owners and other internal customers to understand the requirements and needs
- Lead the contract and commercial negotiations
- Define and manage optimal stock levels
- Ownership of total cost for the indirect items and services
- Conduct market intelligence research, follow global trends and material shortage risks
- Support inbound/outbound logistics and inventory management
- Invoice verification