CNC Technician (6-month Maternity Leave Coverage Contract) - Jumilla, Spain
Position: CNC Technician (6-month Maternity Leave Coverage Contract)
Location: Jumilla, Spain
Hiring Model: Office / Onsite
Who are we?
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from over 57 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, Luxembourg, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. As advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity and know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
We seek a CNC Technician to join our global Missions Department based in Spain.
- Education: Professional degree course in CNC operation
- Experience machining significant/large components (3-axis)
- First experience with composite materials
Nice to have:
- Hands-on approach to work
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- Competitive Salary
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Diversity & inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
We are excited to receive your application in English as soon as possible. The role will be filled when a good suitable candidate is found, so please do now!
Could this be the role for you? You can apply to start your journey with ICEYE and join our next space mission soon!
We are making the impossible possible together.
Riya Vidhani (Talent Acquisition Partner)