Strategic Account Manager, Government Solutions US
Position: Strategic Account Manager, Government Solutions US
Location: Washington DC (flexibility)
Hiring Model: Remote with Travel
Who are we?
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 57 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, UAE, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. As advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity and know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is designing, building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. We are also the leading supplier of new-space SAR satellite missions to governments and large organizations. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, defence & security, insurance, and finance.
What are we looking for?
To support the company’s growth, we seek a Strategic Account Manager - Government Solutions US to join our global Government Solutions Sales team.
- You will work closely with the Head of North America in managing key client accounts on a long-term basis and managing relationships whilst supporting/identifying new opportunities within the Region
- You will prospect key accounts to identify the important buyer personas and utilize both warm and cold outreach to engage
- You will be the Lead Relationship manager for your account and key point of contact
- You will develop and execute penetration strategy whilst building and developing key business relationships across key accounts
- You will work with the Head of North America to support and develop proposals for Government prospects
- You will build internal relationships and liaise with Product Team to ensure continuous improvement within delivery
- You will work closely with marketing to coordinate lead generation campaigns and increase overall successful conversions of leads to sales
- Passionate about relationship building, customer success, complex problem solving, and thought leadership.
- Strong account management or account executive background
- At least 3-years of sales experience with federal agencies
- Ability to work in a fast pace start-up supporting clients during emergencies
- Self motivated and proactive, strong social skills, and ability to present in large settings
- Ability to travel to client meetings or conferences
Preferred to have:
- Emergency management sales or direct experience
- Sales experience with federal or state agencies focused on disaster response/recovery (e.g. FEMA)
- Geospatial Sales experience
- Understanding of natural disasters
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on Bupa, Auntie, language learning, coaching, Reward Gateway)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Inspiring and collaborating offices
Diversity& inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. Every team member enriches our diversity by exposing us to various ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Is this the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with ICEYE.
We are making the impossible possible together.