APAC Missions Sales Lead
Position: APAC Missions Sales Lead
Location: APAC Region: Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and others can be considered
Hiring Model: Remote/WAH
Who are we?
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 57 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, Luxembourg, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. As advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity and know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is designing, building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. We are also the leading supplier of new-space SAR satellite missions to governments and large organizations. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, defense & security, insurance, and finance.
What are we looking for?
ICEYE, the leading new-space Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellite company, is expanding its satellite missions business in the Asian Pacific region (APAC) and is looking for a world-class salesperson to lead Missions Sales in APAC.
About the role?
As the APAC Missions Sales Lead, you will lead satellite sales to the APAC Governments. You will be responsible for growing sales opportunities within the region.
- Grow and develop satellite sales opportunities within APAC markets
- Lead satellite sales to the APAC Governments
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities for 2023-2024 initially.
- Identify and qualify opportunities that will close in 2024 and lead the campaign team to reach closure.
- 8+ years in private industry, including roles where have led complex sales opportunities of $2m+
- Clear demonstratable experience of closing $2m+ deals
- Experience in executing complex strategic sales thinking and the application of a professional sales process.
- Have produced capture plans and delivered upon-win strategies
- Existing network to all levels of Space Agencies, Ministries of Defense and relevant industry companies.
- Have a focus on customer success and a proven track record of closing sales based on the value
- Strong desire to prove themselves, with a hunger to excel in the industry
- Strong fundamental sales skills
- Experience in conducting lead qualification, development of opportunities, conducting gate reviews with management, leading multi-department teams, bid-no bid reviews, understanding competitive analysis
- Charismatic and exceptional communication abilities
- Experience using SalesForce or other CRM
- Willing to travel as required
- Sales training in Miller Heineman, Korn Kerry, Shipley or similar
What we offer:
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- Competitive Salary
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Time for self-development and training
- Benefits package that can be allocated to coaching, mental well-being or learning (Optional: for full-time consultants)
Diversity& inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. Every team member enriches our diversity by exposing us to various ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Is this the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with ICEYE. We are making the impossible possible together.
Something looks off?