What we're doing isn't easy. But nothing worth doing ever is.
We envision a future powered by robots that work seamlessly with human teams. We build artificial intelligence that enables service robots to collaborate with people and adapt to dynamic human environments. Join our mission-driven, venture-backed team as we build out our customer-facing operations arm.
Diligent Robotics is searching for a Robot Technician to build, test, and troubleshoot subassemblies and integrated robots. As a Robot Technician you will ensure timely completion of build and test operations while maintaining appropriate documentation. The ideal candidate is self driven and passionate with an attention to detail; has experience building, testing, and troubleshooting advanced electromechanical assemblies; and has strong communication skills. They also have a strong track record of working on teams and with external organizations. This person thrives in a fast paced development environment and has the ability to make rapid decisions. You can deal with ambiguous situations, remove obstacles and work with others to find workable solutions for complex issues.
This position works in office at our HQ in Austin, TX. You must be local to Austin to be considered for this role.
- Build, test, and troubleshoot robot subassemblies and integrated robots
- Maintain build documentation
- Communicate progress and roadblocks
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Need to know how to use DVM
- Experience with torque tools
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Comfortable using a computer (Slack/Spreadsheets/Google Workspace/MES)
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Nice to Have
- Semiconductor Equipment
- NPI experience
- Basic understanding of network troubleshooting
- Computer troubleshooting