Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2023
We enable advertisers’ performance campaigns with timely, powerful ad creatives that deliver Creative ROI™. Our global network of creative centers of excellence specializes in high technology creative production, such as CGI. We are known for world-class ideation and creative production through our network of talented creative hubs as human creativity cannot be supplanted by machines. Some of the world’s largest online advertisers work with us to improve their campaigns leveraging performance design.
As the Account lead, you will be responsible for growing and improving our accounts across the world. You are knowledgeable about performance and growth marketing, self-motivated and a team leader. This is a critical thinking, creative and commercial role requiring expertise in building campaigns, crafting business briefs and expanding user base profitability. You will be reporting to our VP of Customer Success and leading a team of Account Leads. The team will serve as the main liaison through all communications with the client.The team will collaborate with other teams such as Creative Strategy and Creative Operations internally to plan and execute creatives.
What you'll be doing:
● Understand the historicals, objectives, and complexities to devise a strategy and performance action plan for our ongoing and new accounts.
● Create and support end-to-end marketing and promotion strategies with the ability to define growth goals and own KPIs, forecasts, marketing channels, and tactics.
● Monitor marketing plan performance, produce reporting that demonstrates marketing impact on KPIs and use data to inform and improve ongoing as well as new marketing campaigns.
● Lead all accounts through creative strategy development, working closely with our Head of Growth.
● Lead conversations with clients based on performance and ROI.
● Manage and scale the account pipeline, from upfront strategy to day-to-day pipeline responsibility.
● Work directly with the internal sales and Growth team on client conversions.
● Structure and execute projects by developing frameworks from analysis of data.
● Monitor output to make sure strategy is aligned through the creative process.
● Collaborating across the internal teams (including Creative Strategy, Creative Operations, Creative Quality) to plan and execute creative projects.
● Stay informed of the competitive market and entertainment marketplace.
● Develop relationships with external creative executives to ensure quality is delivered.
● 8+ years of hands-on creative development and production experience in animation.
● 5+ years in media sales experience; minimum 3 years of management or leadership capacity.
● Knowledge of the entertainment and media industry.
● Experience working with great artists on well-executed content and the ability to generate new ideas and translate them into high-quality creative content.
● Ability to build credibility and strong working relationships with other executives and create a commitment to goals.
● Experience developing others into great creative gurus.
● Comprehensive knowledge of pop culture, marketing, and gaming.
● Taste-maker with demonstrated commercial success.
● Experience with managing international teams.
● Awareness of game-specific marketing tactics including mobile marketing strategies.
● Ability to prioritize and drive multiple marketing deliverables to execution with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment, working with cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams.
● Excellent writing/communication skills; experience working in close collaboration with creative services teams.
● Demonstrable critical thinking and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
● Kind, team-oriented, highly self-motivated, and have a stellar work ethic.
Creadit’s team is comprised of data-driven innovators and disrupters. We think creatively, work efficiently, and contribute consistently. Creadits values an All-In Culture. We are initiative, adaptable, resilient, and committed. Our culture emphasizes collaboration across different departments and functions and are all passionate about our work and our product.