Art Lead / Ideation Artist
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted on Monday, September 5, 2022
We enable advertisers’ performance campaigns with timely, powerful ad creatives that deliver Creative ROI™. Our global network of creative centers of excellence specializes in high technology creative production, such as CGI. We are known for world-class ideation and creative production through our network of talented creative hubs as human creativity cannot be supplanted by machines. Some of the world’s largest online advertisers work with us to improve their campaigns leveraging performance design.
We are seeking an experienced animation trained designer, working with a production, who is responsible for ideating impactful narratives for performance marketing ads. You are required to ideate and conceive videos digital design projects, both in 2D and 3D and are comfortable in either format. You come from an animation background and should know how the characters, props and environments are going to look and be able to get the most out of the assets available.
From brainstorming for creative concepts, script writing, storyboarding and working with production teams, you are an experienced operator who knows how to keep production moving smoothly . You will also help identify potential issues and deploy correct solutions, using your technical knowledge to help bridge and facilitate communication between teams.
- Create moodboards and design layouts based on brief/requirement
- Excellent graphic design, digital retouching and image editing skills
- Good understanding of pre-production in video/motion design is a plus
- Thrives and innovates under challenging deadlines
- Inspiring the best creative output and maintaining continuity and quality control while perpetuating creative and design aesthetics
- Identify potential issues and deploy correct solutions, using your technical knowledge to help bridge and facilitate communication
- Ensure that all brand guidelines and elements are adhered to
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a dynamic and innovative graphic design role.
- Strong command of design principles, typography, color theory and conceptual thinking.
- Excellent time management and conceptualisation skills to manage high volume and produce high-quality work on tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a must.
- Basic knowledge of video production software such as Adobe After Effects / Premiere Pro is an added advantage.
- Prior creative direction, motion design, animation and storyboarding experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about PC/Mobile/Console games and animation.
Creadit’s team is comprised of data-driven innovators and disrupters. We think creatively, work efficiently, and contribute consistently. Creadits values an All-In Culture. We are initiative, adaptable, resilient, and committed. Our culture emphasizes collaboration across different departments and functions and are all passionate about our work and our product.