3D Cinematic Supervisor
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2022
We enable advertisers’ performance campaigns with timely, powerful ad creatives that deliver Creative ROI™. Our global network of creative centers of excellence specializes in high technology creative production, such as CGI. We are known for world-class ideation and creative production through our network of talented creative hubs as human creativity cannot be supplanted by machines. Some of the world’s largest online advertisers work with us to improve their campaigns leveraging performance design.
We are looking for a 3D creative individual to join our team as a cinematic supervisor/producer to ensure smooth operations in delivering high quality 3D video ads. To be a successful 3D cinematic artist, you should be detail-oriented, flexible, and a good team player. Ultimately, a top-notch 3D cinematic artist who is creative and artistic with a strong working knowledge of color, texture, and light as well as industry-standard software.
About the Role
- Manage overall 3D video productions
- Collaborating with Animators and other artists and attending meetings to discuss ongoing projects.
- Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Creating storyboards to visualize scenes and create a realistic environment for movies, games, and other visual effects.
- Receiving feedback from directors, animators, designers, and clients, and editing your creations based on the comments received.
- Reviewing 3D arts and recommending improvements.
- Creating 3D sculpts and assets to meet artistic standards.
- Troubleshooting any problems that arise during work on a project.
- Meeting with internal 3D production team, and client servicing team to discuss and review projects and deadlines.
- Certificate, associate's degree, or bachelor's degree in CGI, or a related field.
- A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
- Strong working knowledge of industry-standard software, including Unreal Engine, Maya, 3ds Max, V-Ray, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suites, Substance Painter, Substance Designer etc
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
- An eye for story telling, composition, animations, visual effects, texture, color, and lighting.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to remain up-to-date on the latest creative software and hardware.
Creadit’s team is comprised of data-driven innovators and disrupters. We think creatively, work efficiently, and contribute consistently. Creadits values an All-In Culture. We are initiative, adaptable, resilient, and committed. Our culture emphasizes collaboration across different departments and functions and are all passionate about our work and our product.