Senior Marketing Consultant (Contract)
Marketing & Communications
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
At Airhouse we help high-growth ecommerce companies simplify one of the most complex functions in their business: operations. Airhouse automates dozens of workflows and integrations to help companies get their products from factory to front door. From inventory and order management to warehouse partner sourcing and vetting, order fulfillment, returns and beyond, Airhouse makes it so that teams don't need to build a massive in-house operations team or any custom tech to manage fulfillment. Airhouse was founded in 2018, launched publicly in 2020, and currently serves 100+ high-growth businesses that manufacture everything from apparel to furniture to food and beverages. In 2022, Airhouse closed an $11 million Series A round led by DNX Ventures, raising a total of $19.5 million to date.
Airhouse, a leader in logistics and supply chain solutions, is seeking a dynamic and hands-on Senior Marketing Consultant on a contractual basis with the potential for full time. This pivotal role involves managing all marketing activities and operations while refining current marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will be instrumental in enhancing our brand visibility, driving sales, and solidifying Airhouse's position as an industry leader. Working closely with our Director of Sales, and the leadership team, this role is crucial for achieving our company's growth goals.
The Senior Marketing Consultant will be responsible for overseeing all Airhouse marketing operations. The ideal candidate will excel at both high-level strategic planning and hands-on execution. This role operates as a one-person team with access to external contractors and agencies, but will still be expected to roll up their sleeves and complete hands-on implementation work in crafting brand messaging, developing content, executing on paid marketing efforts, and cross-team collaboration.
This is a month-to-month contract role with the opportunity to transition to full-time employment. We plan to expand the marketing team in Q2 2024.
- Own inbound lead generation and identify new acquisition channels
- Work with our Director of Sales to oversee product and company positioning and messaging
- Manage the marketing budget, ensuring effective allocation of resources for maximum impact
- Manage Content strategy (messaging, blogs, email, lead generation, sales enablement, videos, ad copy, social media copy, case studies, etc.)
- Manage and own the relationships with external marketing contractors and vendors
- Own the success and optimization of all of our marketing channels (paid search and social, organic search and social, partnerships, referral and others), with an understanding of acquisition costs by channel
- Become a subject matter expert on Airhouse and the industry, providing marketing insights and bridging gaps between marketing, sales, and customer success
- Work hand in hand with our Director of Sales to support the sales process
- Work with product and engineering to help drive feature development for creative lead generation campaigns and programs
- Own Customer communication, in coordination with CX, including customer-facing documentation
Skills and Experience
- 8+ years in startup marketing, with experience marketing B2B software
- 5+ years of experience in marketing management
- Proven experience in a senior marketing role
- Proven track record of growing top-line growth metrics, experience owning an inbound lead generation number preferred
- Strong understanding of digital marketing tools and analytics platforms
- Deep knowledge of HubSpot and Salesforce
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Deep knowledge of the evolution of B2B growth and marketing tactics and tools
- Creative problem solver operating off of first principles vs. trends
- Ability to switch from high-level strategic thinking to hands-on execution
Nice to Have
- Experience working with tools like Webflow, Mutiny, and Unbounce
- Prior experience in Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Lead Generation, or SEO strategy
- Prior experience in logistics
Equal Opportunity Employment
Airhouse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity of all kinds and believe it contributes to our success as we build a world-class company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, neurotype, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, family care or medical leave status, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal or state law.
Vaccination Policy (COVID-19)
Airhouse is a remote-first company. We meet in person periodically for working sessions, offsites, other team-building events, and strategic meet-ups. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.