Project Manager - Partner Onboarding
Brief of the Role
We are looking for a Project Manager for Partner Onboarding to join our fast-growing team. In this role you will be responsible for making sure our partners get off on the right foot by managing the platform development process. Your responsibilities will include coordinating with internal teams and the Partner understanding how the Partner’s business operates, and supporting each project milestone to keep all aspects of platform development on track. You will be the nexus point between our go-to-market and product development teams, as well as our partners and third parties to coordinate all onboarding efforts. Your work, planning, and coordination will ensure we deliver upon our partner’s expectations so that the partner’s portal has the exact look, feel, and functionality that the industry has come to expect.
You have a history of meticulous planning, record keeping, and driving results. Your prior project management experience is marked by on-time deliverables, and you have coordinated projects with many moving parts, and intricate details – all of which matter equally. You must have an affinity for asking questions, diving into answers, and solving challenging problems on predetermined timelines.
Who you are:
- Obsessive about details
- Nothing escapes your eye, no matter how small.
- Insatiably curious
- You keep asking why, even if you have gotten an answer.
- Team oriented
- You seek help when needed, are open to constructive criticism, and have never uttered the words ‘well, that isn’t my job’ in a sentence.
- You have strong communication skills that enable you to work constructively with our partners.
- You solve tomorrow’s problems today, and are always on the lookout for process improvement.
- You enjoy dynamic, fast-growing, work environments and relish difficult challenges. No job too small, no idea too big.
What we expect of you:
You do what you say you will do.
- Project Management – Onboarding
- Work with internal teams, partners and relevant third parties to deliver an efficient and effective platform development experience. This will include defining integration requirements, supporting the resolution of all integration challenges, and ensuring that all stakeholders in the onboarding process are kept informed and held accountable to agreed upon expectations to meet and exceed partner expectations.
- Coordinate cross functionally
- Work cross functionally between engineering, digital solutions team, and partnership managers to ensure communications and expectations involving integration timelines, capabilities, and data accuracy are clear and accurate.
Be ready for anything
- At our fast-growing company, you will wear multiple hats and need to be able to adapt to changing priorities. For this, you will need to enjoy a degree of ambiguity and be comfortable with your role evolving beyond this description.
What you can expect of us:
We do what we say we will do.
People First – we will seek to maximize your personal growth and long-term career success during your time with AgVend and beyond. We value our employees’ lives and aspirations outside of the company.
Ownership and Autonomy – you will have the power to realize opportunities, drive change, and delight customers.
Clear Expectations – performance goals will be rooted in our company values and objectives.
Competitive Salary – we know money isn’t everything, but you will be properly compensated for your work.
Company Ownership – you are fundamental to the success of AgVend and thus you will receive stock options in the company.
Health Insurance – we want you and your family happy and healthy that is why all of our employees get industry-leading health coverage.
Ready for your next challenge?
Send us a note with your interests and background to [email protected] and we will be in touch!