Accounting & Finance
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2023
Zūm has reimagined student transportation, the nation's largest mass transit system. Our integrated end-to-end cloud-based platform provides a modern service for school districts purpose-built around the needs of kids and the expectations of their families. Zūm provides one seamless, real-time interface for parents, drivers, schools, districts, administrators, and operators, to transport children safely and with increased visibility and personalized care. Our multi-sized vehicle approach includes an electric vehicle-first commitment, reduces student commute times by up to 20%, and coupled with our marketplace, delivers added fleet efficiency and optimization. We have been driving the industry forward since 2015, and with more than 8 million miles completed to date, we are leading a new era of safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable transportation.
This position will be onsite at our Seattle bus yard.
- Review and process timesheets for weekly and biweekly payrolls for union and non-union groups
- Work across multiple tech platforms for timekeeping and physical timesheet tracking
- Detailed verification of payroll calculations in adherence to Union Policy for each employee group
- Full knowledge and practice of union employee contracts (CBA)
- Research, calculate, and resolve pay discrepancies through collaboration with management
- Process onboarding, document collection, and benefits assistance cross-functionally with HR
- Maintain accurate, orderly, and up-to-date filing systems for all administrative documentation
- Assist with employee questions in regards to payroll, benefits, and union policy
- Perform various payroll tasks & reported as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook; knowledge of basic office equipment
- Demonstrated ten-key and data entry skills with the ability to maintain accuracy and speed
- Basic clerical and math skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy, ability to work across platforms and learn new systems quickly
- Ability to work under time constraints and produce high volume and quality work
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Effectively and diplomatically handle a wide range of demanding inquiries from a variety of internal and external sources
The targeted base salary range for this role is listed in the compensation section below. Actual salary may be above or below this range based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. In addition, this position may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity, or commissions. If you are a full-time salaried or hourly worker, we offer the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Holidays, Wellness, Vacation, and more. The targeted pay range for this role in US WA is: $30-$35/hr
Zum Services, Inc. and all its subsidiaries provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
See more open positions at Zum
Something looks off?