Sales Manager, Government Solutions Europe
Position: Sales Manager, Government Solutions Europe
Location: Remote/Western Europe
Hiring Model: Remote/WAH
Who are we?
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 57 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, UAE, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. As advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity and know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is designing, building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. We are also the leading supplier of new-space SAR satellite missions to governments and large organizations. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, defence & security, insurance, and finance.
What are we looking for?
To support the company’s growth, we seek a Sales Manager, Government Solutions Europe to join our global Government Solutions Sales team.
- You will be responsible for lead generation and managing the existing sales pipeline, developing key relationships within Government agencies and utilising your existing network to identify & close opportunities
- Working closely with the Strategic Account Manager(s) within your region and developing long term sales pipeline and client success strategies
- You will be uniquely focused on selling SAR-derived monitoring solutions to help government organisations respond quickly in times of emergency recovery
- You will be uniquely focused on selling Solutions to all Governmental organisations in Europe
- Potentially you could as well sell SAR Data products to Pan European Government organisations in the future when needed.
- You will work closely with different PAN European Government Agencies at all levels throughout your Region, including but not limited to: Sovereign Response & Recovery Agencies throughout the European Region, the European Space Agency (ESA), Copernicus Emergency Services, and other potential partners
- You will have deep experience with Government Sales across emergency management, Geospatial solutions or related technical areas
- A proven ability of working with Government Services and a developed network
- Demonstrated ability to grow a sales portfolio and to close governmental sales
- Self motivated, proactive and independent work style, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment in support of our clients during emergency situations.
- Strong sales/business development skills & experience (More than 5-7 years)
- Strong network at Sovereign Response & Recovery Agencies throughout the European Region, Copernicus Emergency Services, and/or other potential partners
- who are/could be buying SAR-derived monitoring solutions
- Comfortable working remotely and no problem with frequent travels
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Preferred to have:
- Background selling SAR related products or solutions
- Strong network at the European Commission and/or ESA
- Experience in Insurance/Reinsurance or Risk Consulting with public sector organizations preferred
- Geospatial experience and/or emergency management experience is preferred
- Nice to have: strong network at PAN European organizations (like EMSA, Frontex and SatCen) who are/could be buying SAR images & solutions
- Multilingual (e.g. French, German, Spanish)
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on Bupa, Auntie, language learning, coaching, Reward Gateway)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Inspiring and collaborating offices
Diversity& inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. Every team member enriches our diversity by exposing us to various ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Is this the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with ICEYE.
We are making the impossible possible together.