Unreal VFX Artist
Posted on Friday, June 3, 2022
We enable advertisers’ performance campaigns with timely, powerful ad creatives that deliver Creative ROI™. Our global network of creative centers of excellence specializes in high technology creative production, such as CGI. We are known for world-class ideation and creative production through our network of talented creative hubs as human creativity cannot be supplanted by machines. Some of the world’s largest online advertisers work with us to improve their campaigns leveraging performance design.
We are currently hiring Visual Effects Artist specializing in Unreal Engine 4 or/and 5, to join our team and work closely with various creative departments to deliver high-quality and impactful video content.
About the Role
- Working closely with the director to create the VFX blueprint of the video
- Working closely with producers to manage all incoming media and outgoing deliverables
- Incorporating and updating all required versions of visual effects shots into the current cuts of the VFX / live action sequences
- Performing shot specific color corrections to match editorial reference when required
- Ensuring shadows, camera reflections etc. are edited out of the final film
- Working in partnership with other members of the team to ensure shots are delivered to the very highest standard while maintaining schedules
- 2+ years of VFX development for Unreal
- You have solid prior experience as a Visual Effects Editor and a strong portfolio of sample projects
- You possess sound technical knowledge of 3D animation, motion graphics, and VFX
- Creative and artistic skills.
- You have strong expertise in editing software such as Premiere Pro, After Effect, Photoshop, and Final Cut Pro
- Previous work experience as a video editor.
- You are organized and with high attention to detail
- You can deliver high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Portfolio of completed film productions.
Creadit’s team is comprised of data-driven innovators and disrupters. We think creatively, work efficiently, and contribute consistently. Creadits values an All-In Culture. We are initiative, adaptable, resilient, and committed. Our culture emphasizes collaboration across different departments and functions and are all passionate about our work and our product.